Saturday, November 3, 2007

Four year old views

While sitting in the Dr. office waiting room there was a man who's hair was in a ponytail. The 4 year old "Why is he wearing his hair like that." I said "It is long enough to wear it that way." 4yr "OH!" A few minuets later another gentleman comes by with a ponytail. 4yr,"Why is his hair like that?" Me "Why do you wear your hair in a ponytail?" 4yr. "Cause I a girl and it is what girls wear there hair." Then a lady walks by, 4yr "That is a boys hair." the whole waiting room is now giggling. We thankfully were called at that time. This is a 4yr old I watch. I was at the Dr for BD's foot.

Yesterday 4yr and I were driving home and she was spelling words, "Boy is spelled l-k-e-d, girl is spelled f-r-c-a. When you mix boy with girl that is poison, and then you die!" Well I guess as a 4year old boys and girls would be poison.

Have a Happy Day:}

No comments: