Thursday, November 1, 2007

3 Teens

Today the teens were at each other. BD would stick his tongue out at AC and she would scream (yes scream) stop it. Which then BP would of course mimic this, and around it would go again. It didn't help that BD came home from the orthopedics (fracture in his foot) with a walking boot on and what a lot of noise he can make. It is end of quarter at school and everyone is rushing to finish undone assignments. Late night last night due to Oct.31 activities. My house was not to cheerful. I was even tempted to trade them with my sister for her whiny 2yr. old. I guess some day's just go like that. I love them any ways. AC did complete the dishes for me what a great surprise. AB had to be in a crate for 4 hr. then I had a clingy dog for the rest of the day. She has a few issues.

They are now all off to dreamland and the house is quiet. Night all.

No comments: