Friday, October 26, 2007

Nice Day

Today was a beautiful day. I woke up there was a full moon, it silhouetted the mountain, bright stars in the sky. Later while driving to work the sun was shining, not a cloud in the sky, the air was brisk and clean, a lite frost on the fields, the mountain clear as ever, foot hills capped in snow, the farm animals with slightly shaggy coats not quiet winter but heavier then summer. It was a perfect scene. And I was on my way to teacher 3-5year olds tumbling one of my favorite groups to teach. How can I not see God in all that beauty?

Then the teens came home BD, and BP were in good moods. Bd had donated blood(he saved three lives) to him it was the high point of his month. BP had the house alone for 2hr while BD and I finished his job. BP was happy to have "alone" time. AC went to a friends house then to the football game last one of the season. BP also went they lost. I guess then everyone was tired cause my perfect day ended. And teen reality began ....

No comments: