Thursday, November 8, 2007

More 4yr. old

Yesterday 4 yr old tells me her mom has a Suburban and Mini van mixed. I said "What your mom has a Grand Caravan". Her response "Right when you mix a Suburban and a van you get a Grand."

Today while visiting a friend who has many cats, 4yr old asks if she can pet one of the cats, friend said sure then turned to me and says that she was taking her daughter and a few friends to sushi. 4 yr old asks "what is sushi like?" We said it was something to eat. With a horrified look 4 yr old says I don't want to eat sheshe kitty. We then explained that sushi was food not a cat. I then bought veggie sushi for lunch, 4yr old liked only the carrots.

The world sure looks different from a 4yr olds view. I truly look at everything different now. It's kind of refreshing.

Hope you have a happy day! I'm off to do gymnastics.

No comments: