Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Rough day

You know that it is a rough day when you receive 4 phone calls from school concerning 2 of your children. Apparently I am not so great at choosing shorts length AC asked me if the shorts she wanted to wear were long enough. I said yes her finger tips went past the hem of her shorts but her finger tips hit about 2 inches above her knees ( yes she has really long arms) so I thought they were fine. A teacher called her shorty shorts. They could not reach me so she had to spend the day in ISS.

I then received a call concerning BP he threw a pencil into the garbage can only a few things in the way " There were only 2 kids, but they moved."

All three teens have been grumpy and HSSH is working double shifts so he's grumpy also.New song Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy I sang that to cheer up BP and AC they just glared at me, maybe tomorrow!

No comments: