Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Random

Just some random thoughts today cause my mind is not connecting things today.

Okay so they all just went flying away. So a few other things if I can remember them.

Life is good, I have 3 healthy teens driving me crazy. But add everyday I Love You Mom!!
I have been subbing at their high school each one will say Hi Mom when they spot me in the hall, or when I end up sitting in their class. AC invited me to stand with her and her friends during her lunch. My lunch break was at the same time. I feel it a honor that they like me around. My HSSH and I were asked by AC and her date to be chaperons for dinner when they went out for Homecoming. The boys both like going places with me and introducing me to friends.

I have my HSSH whom works very hard to provide for us. Recently he was on strike and had no income some how he worked it out and ended up doing odd jobs for people and we made all our bills without falling behind. We thank God for that. He tells me everyday how much he loves me and never leaves with out giving me a kiss.

I have house to call home and looking forward to buying one soon. (we rent) Food is on the table and in the cupboards, although BP would argue that point. It's not always what he likes.

Animals to care for and receive laughs, loyalty, and love in return. Oh yeah MG is ours, no people came to claim her. AB is not so sure she like the compitition, TP loves having another dog here.

SC caught a mouse early in the morning and decided that my bathroom was a great place to play with it. I got up to go and the mouse shot out from under a towel toward my feet, with SC help. I screamed and pick up my feet and screamed "GET IT KITTY" she didn't. HSSH came to the rescue and took care of the mouse and send SC out side. But after that excitement I could not go back to sleep. Neither did HSSH, sorry sweetie!

God is good and I am Blessed to have love to give and receive.

Happy Day!

No comments: