Thursday, September 27, 2007

My fam

Today I thought I'd tell you a little about my family.

AC went to the Dr. she our nonathletic child has buritis , inflammation around the hip bone. This was caused by her starting to jog. She went jogging once. I jog 3 times a week, swim 2 times, and walk daily and have sustained no injuries.

BD has asked a girl to homecoming for the first time. He has it all planned out quiet fun they are "just" friends.

BP will soon be home schooled a new adventure for us. School has just gotten to be too much.

HSSH is down to one job Yeah.

BD is our strong fighter, born early, reactions to many things, and a sever head injury he just keeps bouncing back and taking everything in stride. He runs, wrestels,and keeps his grades above average. He has over come many genetic learning disabilities. Just a great kid.

BP has also had to over come several disabilities to get through school this far. His eyes are not so great, dyslexia, and a head injury also. He is our inventor he has got some fantastic ideas if only he could put them on paper. Welding is his chosen hobby so I'm not quiet sure how I will keep up on this class.

AC is our dreamer she is smart and witty, diffidently keeps HSSH on his toes. She is our actor and artist, plays piano, draws, and is in a puppet club. She is also our social butterfly I am kept running for her social activities.

AB our energetic pup just keeps running, she has worn a path around our friends chicken coop . Gotta keep those crazy birds were they belong.

Well I just lost my energy time for bed. Sweet Dreams All

No comments: